Celsius Network LLC Committee
Case No. 22-10964
On July 13, 2022, Celsius Network LLC and certain of its affiliates ("Celsius" or the "Debtors") filed voluntary petitions for relief under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. The cases are pending before the Honorable Martin Glenn in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York and are being jointly administered under Case No. 22-10964. The case docket can be accessed here or through the link on the left.
This website is maintained by the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors (the “UCC”) and Kroll Restructuring Administration (“Kroll”), the UCC’s claims and noticing agent, and was created to provide information regarding Celsius' Chapter 11 Cases and assist creditors and account holders in understanding the bankruptcy process. It is maintained for informational purposes only and does not contain official Bankruptcy Court records.
The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors
On July 27, 2022, the United States Trustee for Region 2 (the “U.S. Trustee”) appointed seven account holders to serve on the UCC and represent the interests of the Debtors’ account holders and unsecured creditors. The UCC has retained legal counsel and other advisors. Contact information for the UCC’s legal counsel is available at the bottom of this page.
Additionally, the UCC’s Recap of Certain Recent Key Updates can be found here.
Important Information & Dates
Deadlines to File Claims (“Bar Date”)
- On November 16, 2022, the Court entered an Order (available here) that requires all persons and entities that have Claims against the Debtors that arose before July 13, 2022 (the “Petition Date”) to submit a written proof of such Claim (a “Proof of Claim”) to the Debtors’ Noticing and Claims Agent, Stretto, Inc., so as to be actually received on or before 5:00 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time on January 3, 2023. The failure to file a Proof of Claim will bar any future attempt to assert such Claim.
- You do not need to file a Proof of Claim with respect solely to the obligation of the Debtors to return cryptocurrency transferred to Celsius if Celsius’ Schedules of Assets and Liabilities is correct (available here) and accurately reflect the amount of your cryptocurrency obligations with Celsius. Even if your Claim is properly scheduled, you may still file a Proof of Claim.
- If you have a Claim or cause of action for damages or any other relief against the Debtors based on prepetition acts or conduct, you must file a Proof of Claim by the bar date that describes your Claim and provides support for such Claim.
- You may electronically file a Proof of Claim using the following link.
- To the extent you have any questions regarding whether you should submit a Proof of Claim or your specific claim, you should consult your own attorney.
- PROOFS OF CLAIM MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAIL, BY HAND, OR THROUGH THE STRETTO WEBSITE. PROOFS OF CLAIM SUBMITTED BY E-MAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- The specific directions for filing a Proof of Claim can be found in the Court’s Order (available here).
- If you need a copy of the Proof of Claim form, you may contact the Debtors’ Noticing and Claims Agent, Stretto, Inc., at the following email address: Celsiusinquiries@stretto.com or by phone at 1 (855) 473-8665.
If you are a creditor or an account holder and you have questions about the Chapter 11 Cases, you may submit an inquiry to the UCC by sending an email to Kroll using the contact information in the “Info Center” box on the right. Please note that nothing contained on this website is or is intended to be legal advice to any party in this matter, and is being provided for convenience only; you should consult with your own lawyer regarding your rights in the bankruptcy cases, as applicable.
Counsel to the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors
White & Case LLP
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
David M. Turetsky
Samuel P. Hershey
Keith H. Wofford
White & Case LLP
111 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606-4302
Michael C. Andolina
Gregory F. Pesce
White & Case LLP
555 South Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Kirkland & Ellis LLP (New York)
601 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Joshua A. Sussberg
Kirkland & Ellis LLP (Chicago)
300 N LaSalle St
Chicago, IL 60654
Patrick J. Nash, Jr.
Ross M. Kwasteniet
Christopher S. Koenig Dan Latona
United States Trustee and Court Information
United States Bankruptcy Court
Southern District of New York
One Bowling Green
New York, NY 10004-1408
Office of the United States Trustee
U.S. Federal Office Building
201 Varick Street, Room 1006
New York, NY 10014
|Case Number||Debtor Name||Petition Date|
|Case Number 22-10964||Debtor Name Celsius Network LLC||Petition Date July 13, 2022|
|Case Number 22-10965||Debtor Name Celsius Network Inc.||Petition Date July 13, 2022|
|Case Number 22-10966||Debtor Name Celsius Network Limited||Petition Date July 13, 2022|
|Case Number 22-10967||Debtor Name Celsius KeyFi LLC||Petition Date July 13, 2022|
|Case Number 22-10968||Debtor Name Celsius Mining LLC||Petition Date July 13, 2022|
|Case Number 22-10969||Debtor Name Celsius Networks Lending LLC||Petition Date July 13, 2022|
|Case Number 22-10970||Debtor Name Celsius Lending LLC||Petition Date July 13, 2022|
|Case Number 22-10971||Debtor Name Celsius US Holding LLC||Petition Date July 13, 2022|